- To promote social entrepreneurship education, cultural awareness and digital competences in an attempt to address issues of rural development and urbanisation.
- To develop an open, dynamic and interactive WEB PORTAL and MOBILE APP which will MAP the CULTURAL HERITAGE aspects using AUGMENTED REALITY thus allowing the potential to create CULTURAL ROUTES of tangible (monument, artefact, clothing, historic town etc.), intangible (skill, expression, performing art etc.) and natural (landscape etc.) spaces across each partner’s country using each region as the basis.
- To create the CLOUD BASED e-LEARNING and e-ASSESSMENT PLATFORM/ TOOL which will offer various functionalities such as, e-LEARNING tools, resources, material related to the project will be collected, uploaded and reviewed or created in order to support youth workers and young people e-COMMUNITY in order to exchange ideas, promote their work, ideas, products, services etc. supported by the creation of videos and story-telling. e-ASSESSMENT/ VALIDATION tool to be offered to all participants based on the idea of the Open Badges which will be based on the benchmarks and indicators defined as part of the CULTURAL ENTREPRENEURIAL FRAMEWORK to be developed for the monitoring and assessment of the essential skills.
Duration: September 29th, 2020 – March 28th, 2023
Lead partner: Spoleczna Akademia Nauk, Polonia
- Spoleczna Akademia Nauk, Polonia (partener principal)
- Culture Goes Europe (CGE)-Soziokulturelle Initiative Erfurt EV, Germania
- Fundacja Mapa Pasji, Polonia
- Asserted Knowledge Omorrythmos Etaireia, Grecia
- A & A Emphasys Interactive Solutions Ltd, Cipru
- Tegyunk Egyutt Az Ifjusagert Alapitvany, Ungaria
AER’s budget: 37.890,00 EUR (the total budget of the project is 334.030,00 EUR)
Funding source: Erasmus+
Coordinator: Andrei Blumer
- Young People will become familiar with the cultural heritage of different regions within their country of residence and explore further cultural heritage on a European level. This will enhance their appreciation of the common values, foster inter-cultural dialogue, respect and equality.
- They will be given the opportunity to acquire social entrepreneurial skills as well as digital in order to explore new routes into career orientation and employment.
- Youth Workers’s profiles will be upgraded and will be able to improve the quality of non-formal learning activities to meet the needs of the labour market